Owned by the citizens of Denton County, the Historical Park is a hub for residents and visitors to grow and learn together. It is located on Mulberry Street just south of Denton’s Historic Square, a short walk from the 1896 Courthouse-on-the-Square Museum.
The park is home to the Bayless-Selby House museum and the Quakertown House museum as well as our Welcome Center which is also a historic Denton structure. Future plans for the park include the renovation of the Taylor Log Cabin and the Woods House, a second Quakertown house. The park has plenty of open space and regularly hosts community events such as the Farmers’ Market, the Community Market, live music, storytelling, and more. Come visit a little piece of Denton County’s past right here in the present.
Come visit us - admission is free! We are handicapped accessible and provide guided tours upon request.