Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Justice of the Peace Precinct 1 - Wedding Request

  1. Wedding License*

    If you have not applied for a marriage license, please contact the County Clerk's Office at 940-349-2010 for an application. If you have your license, please make sure to wait 72 hours from receipt of your license, before submitting this survey (unless you have a waiver - if so, please mention the waiver).

  2. What date and time are you looking to get married?
  3. Leave This Blank:

  4. This field is not part of the form submission.