Free parking is available all around the building.
You will be required to pass through security at any county buildings in which courts are located. You will not be allowed to bring into the buildings any type of weapons, including pocket knives. Please leave anything that you think might not be allowed in your vehicle or at home.
The following weapons or devices are prohibited on Denton County property:
- Any explosive device which might cause bodily injury or noise that may result in a public alarm
- Brass knuckles
- Chemical substances designed to disable or incapacitate such as pepper spray or mace
- Nightstick or other like objects that may cause bodily injury
- Components of explosives
- Energetic materials
- The firearm of any kind
- Firearm silencer of any kind
- Handgun of any kind (toy or real)
- Hoax bombs
- Knife (any length) - and any other hand instrument designed to:
- Bowie knife
- Cut or stab
- Pocket knife
- Switchblade (both automatic or gravity), unless such devices are part of a repair toolkit and the repair specialist is either County employed or under the escort of a County maintenance person
- Stun gun and any other illegal item or items that could reasonably be considered usable as a weapon
Any person found on County property with a weapon or device shall have such weapon or device confiscated, can be denied entry to any building, and may be subject to arrest.