Is my road County maintained?

The Department of Transportation and Engineering maintains road in the un-incorporated area that has been approved by Commissioners Court. You can complete a "Request for Assistance" form and all our roads that we maintain will be available for you to select from. If the road you are looking for is not found in the list, you can give us a call at 940-349-3430 and we will help you determine who’s jurisdiction the road is in.

The interactive Landmark Map can help you determine if your road is county maintained as well. Just turn on the transportation layer and all the county maintained roads will be displayed in either blue or green.

Show All Answers

1. Is my road County maintained?
2. How do I request a road sign be replaced, a pothole repaired, or a gravel road bladed?
3. What is the Right-of-Way (ROW) on a County Maintained Road?
4. Do I need a Culvert Permit?
5. Can I install a sign along the side of the road?
6. Who is responsible for the ditch in front of my house?
7. How do I get the speed limit changed on a road?