What if I don’t have transportation?

There are no transportation exemptions. If you have not been rescheduled before, then you may request a postponement in order to make better arrangements to appear. You may also contact the Denton County Transportation Authority (DCTA) at 940-243-0077. You may also visit the DCTA website which includes information regarding the new A-train.

Show All Answers

1. How was my name selected for jury duty?
2. Are jurors paid for their service?
3. What are the qualifications for jury duty?
4. What should I do if I’m not qualified to serve?
5. What are the exemptions from jury duty?
6. How do I claim an exemption?
7. I am not available to serve on my report date. Can I change jury duty date?
8. What do I do if I have a medical issue that prevents me from being able to serve?
9. Are jurors paid for their service? Does my employer have to pay me?
10. What if I am self-employed?
11. What if I don’t have transportation?
12. My employer needs proof of my service. How do I get it?
13. Must my employer pay me while I’m on jury service?