May I make a payment without coming in to your office?

Yes, the District Clerk’s office now accepts payments online. All credit card payments are subject to a 2.75% fee (minimum fee of $1) which is collected and retained by the credit card company.

Online Payments

Pay online and follow the instructions.

Payment Drop-Box

There is a payment drop-box located in the front entrance to the parking lot where you can drop off money orders; please do not ever leave cash. Please make sure you include your cause number on any payments.

Fax for Copy Requests

The copy request form includes an option for paying by credit card. The copy request form is located on our District Clerk page. There is a link to the form in the middle of the page. Please print, complete and fax to 940-349-2201. If you do not know the cause number a $5 search fee will also be charged.

Show All Answers

1. How may I obtain a copy of a divorce decree or other documents from a case file?
2. When will the Judge hear my case?
3. What are the filing fees?
4. When may I file documents for a case?
5. Where is the District Clerks office located?
6. I’m not sure if my case was filed in Denton, is there a way for me to check?
7. I was served with a citation and I’m not sure what I am supposed to do?
8. How do I update my address and/or phone number with your office?
9. I need a copy of my child support payments, where may I obtain the copy?
10. Where do I find the paperwork to file for divorce / child custody?
11. How do I schedule or re-schedule a hearing for my case?
12. What do you do with a document after I hand it to you?
13. I am the attorney of record on a case. Is there a way to be notified when a document has been filed or a hearing has been set in a case?
14. Why do you only provide blue ink pens?
15. Do I need to bring copies of documents?
16. Should I staple the original documents together?
17. Where do I find the forms?
18. May I make a payment without coming in to your office?