How do I schedule or re-schedule a hearing for my case?

Hearings are scheduled with the court coordinator for the court your case has been assigned. You may locate the information from the drop-down box on the right-hand side to find the department you are searching for. We do not have any information on the hearing and we are not able to reschedule a hearing for you. If you have questions regarding a hearing, whether it is for a civil, family, or criminal case, you must speak to the court coordinator. 

If the hearing involves child support filed with the Attorney General, you will need to contact the Attorney General’s office at 469-241-6500. Or, contact the court coordinator for the Associate Judge at 940-349-2280. The District Clerk’s Office cannot schedule or reschedule a hearing for any courts.

Show All Answers

1. How may I obtain a copy of a divorce decree or other documents from a case file?
2. When will the Judge hear my case?
3. What are the filing fees?
4. When may I file documents for a case?
5. Where is the District Clerks office located?
6. I’m not sure if my case was filed in Denton, is there a way for me to check?
7. I was served with a citation and I’m not sure what I am supposed to do?
8. How do I update my address and/or phone number with your office?
9. I need a copy of my child support payments, where may I obtain the copy?
10. Where do I find the paperwork to file for divorce / child custody?
11. How do I schedule or re-schedule a hearing for my case?
12. What do you do with a document after I hand it to you?
13. I am the attorney of record on a case. Is there a way to be notified when a document has been filed or a hearing has been set in a case?
14. Why do you only provide blue ink pens?
15. Do I need to bring copies of documents?
16. Should I staple the original documents together?
17. Where do I find the forms?
18. May I make a payment without coming in to your office?