Denton County.gov is sporting a new look starting today.
Designed with our residents in mind, the new website features a mobile-optimized design that allows easy access to information from any desktop computer, smartphone or tablet.
The latest news from Denton County is available on the front page and departments can easily be found with the navigational toolbar.
The new website, powered by CivicPlus, also includes other features such as:
- Alert Center that allows the county to alert residents with time-sensitive information and instructions using multiple channels, including the website homepage, social media, and email.
- Notify Me® Citizen Communication Subscription that allows residents to subscribe to receive multi-channel notifications on only those topics that matter most to them. Residents can choose to be notified by email or text message.
- Calendar functionality allows residents to stay informed about the scheduling of important local events, including public meetings
- Personalized logins allow residents to create an account associated with the website so that it becomes a personalized tool to download forms, submit applications and permits, pay bills, submit and track inquiries.
- And a “Select Language” button to choose from more than 100 languages to translate website content.
“Our goal is to provide residents with an up-to-date tool to give them access to the information they need as quickly as possible,” said Denton County Judge Andy Eads. “With this new website, you can stay informed about Denton County in whatever format works best for you.”
CivicPlus® Company Information
CivicPlus is the integrated technology platform for local government, working with over 3,500 local governments including municipalities, counties, and municipal departments. We are proud to partner with over 60,000 local government users and that our platform is utilized by over 75 million citizens. CivicPlus has been selected by Inc. Magazine as “One of the Fastest-Growing Privately Held Companies in the U.S.” since 2011. For more information visit the CivicPlus website.