As custodians of the records, the Denton County Clerk, District Clerk and Justices’ of the Peace are allowing attorneys on-line access to the vast majority of case documents images.
In order to view and print any documents the following must apply:
- You must be an attorney
- You must complete the Subscription Agreement Signature Page (PDF)
- You must have an email address
- The documents must have been imaged by the office of the custodian of the record
- The images will download as ".tif" or ".pdf" files; Your PC must be able to download/open ".tif" and/or ".pdf" files
- Sealed cases and sealed documents are not available
Some types of cases and/or documents are not available based on the restrictions in place by the custodian of the record. For any questions regarding this, please contact the custodial clerk or Justice of Peace of the record you seek.
There is a $200 annual fee for a two-year subscription. When using the Pay Online hyperlink, when asked for "Cause Number or Description", please enter Attorney WebAccess.
Once the documents are received and processed, you will be notified by e-mail with your login and password information.
Please contact Kelly Smith and send the last page of the Subscription Agreement form (PDF) along with your $200 receipt from Certified Payments. If you are renewing by mailing in payment, your renewal will start once payment is received.
To make a payment online, a 2.75% convenience fee of the amount paid will be charged with a minimum $1 fee. Please complete and contact Kelly Smith and attach your payment confirmation.
Please contact Kelly Smith with the District Clerk’s office for questions regarding Attorney Web Access at 940-349-2217.