ImmTrac for Adults

Those who have turned 18 years old, and were already in ImmTrac as minors, must sign the adult consent form above by their 26th birthday to keep their immunization information safe in ImmTrac. Immunization records are important, and are required for:

  • Enrolling in college
  • Joining the military
  • Participating in some job training programs
  • Working in health care

Keeping your record in ImmTrac will allow you to obtain a copy of your immunization record at any time. Avoid the hassle and expense of being re-vaccinated when you need records for school, work, or military service! Turn in the adult form above and your complete shot record to either one of our clinics so that we may ensure your record is kept safe.

For Healthcare Providers