Concerns or Complaints

If you have a concern or complaint about how a child is being treated in the Courage to Change program or about daily operations, submit your concern or complaint. Please use the Parent and Community Grievance Report (PDF) to provide the details of your concern or complaint.

Boy Standing Next to Water

No later than 10 working days from the date your report is received, you will be contacted by a staff member who will inform you of what steps or actions have been taken. Completed reports may be submitted by mail, email, or by fax to:

  • Mail:
    Denton County Juvenile Probation
    Attn: Eric Hill, Grievance Officer
    210 S. Woodrow Lane
    Denton, TX 76205-6304
  • Phone: 940-349-2400
  • Fax: 940-349-2471

Independent Ombudsman

You may also contact the Independent Ombudsman for the Texas Juvenile System if you are concerned about the health, safety, welfare, or rights of a child in the Post-Adjudication facility.

Read more information on the role of the Independent Ombudsman (PDF).