Concerns or Complaints

If you have a concern or complaint about how a child is being treated in Detention or about daily operations, you may submit your concern or complaint. Please use the Parent and Community Grievance Report (PDF) to provide the details of your concern or complaint.

No later than 10 working days from the date your report is received, you will be contacted by a staff member who will inform you of what steps or actions have been taken in regard to your concern or complaint.

Submit a Report

Completed reports may be submitted by:

  • Mail:
    Denton County Juvenile Probation
    Attn: Eric Hill, Grievance Officer
    210 S. Woodrow Lane
    Denton, TX 76205-6304
  • Phone: 940-349-2400
  • Fax: 940-349-2471