Civil Suits


The materials provided on this page are not legal advice. The court staff and The Justice Court Training Center are not allowed to provide legal advice to private citizens and we are not able to answer any questions you may have about your case or these materials. If you are unsure what to do after reviewing these materials, you may wish to contact an attorney.


For help locating an attorney, or to see if you quality for low-cost legal assistance, Please contact:

For Information on how to file an Appeal, please contact the court at or 940-349-3170.

Small Claims

  1. Filing Small Claims
  2. Small Claims Against You



Debt Claims

  1. Filing Debt Claims
  2. Debt Claims Against You


Petition (PDF) - Use this form to begin your debt claim case.