Denton County’s Wellness Program provides employees an opportunity to improve their health. Employees on the county medical plan who choose to participate, can perform wellness activities and accumulate points or coins for those activities.
Some activities through which employees can earn points include:
- Comprehensive annual physicals
- Biometric screenings
- Colon and cervical cancer screenings
- Completion of Personal Health Actions
- Completion of Rally Missions
- Completion of Rally Challenges
- Completion of personal wellness coaching
- Completion of Quit for Life tobacco cessation program
- Completion of nine sessions of Real Appeal
- Completion of virtual visits
- Use of the Find Care & Price tool to better understand health care services and affiliated costs
For more information about Denton County’s Wellness Program, contact the Human Resources Department at 940-349-3080.