Per standing order, effective January 1, 2020, the Denton County District Clerk is designated as the clerk to the Magistrate Court.
- Pay fine and courts costs for Criminal Misdemeanor Cases online.
- Fines paid after business hours will not be applied until the next business day.
- Open capias pro fine warrants will not be recalled until all fines are paid.
- Juvenile payments made using a debit or credit card must be made in person or by phone.
- There is a $1.00 minimum or 3% processing fee added to your total balance due with each transaction when paying online.
Law Enforcement & Government Agencies Only
Please fax or email request for copies or background search to 940-349-2015 or CountyClerkCriminalRequest@dentoncounty.gov on your agency’s official letterhead.
- Cash, money order, cashier’s checks, credit/debit cards, and attorney checks are accepted
- Credit cards accepted are: Discover Master Card, and Visa. There is a 4% fee for credit card transactions and a $2.50 fee for debit card or check transactions.
- Contact our office for additional information at 940-349-2014.