The following is a basic outline of a typical program. Each participant’s Integrated Treatment Plan will vary based on their needs. The target for graduation is 12 months. However, the time a participant spends in each phase will vary based on their compliance and progress.
PHASE I: INTERVENTION AND STABILIZATION
- Focus: To encourage and enforce compliance
- Goal: To demonstrate a desire and ability to participate in treatment, maintain medication compliance, and maintain drug and alcohol abstinence.
PHASE II: ACTIVE RECOVERY
- Focus: Continue treatment, counseling, and monitoring
- Goal: Demonstrate an increased ability to stay in treatment, remain medication compliant, and maintain family and community stability.
PHASE III: MAINTENANCE AND REINTEGRATION
- Focus: Ensure stability and prepare for reintegration
- Goal: Demonstrate continued treatment, sobriety, and stability.
Commencement / Graduation
- Once the program is completed the charges could be eligible for expunction