Request to Modify Emergency Protective Order

The Denton County Magistrate’s Court cannot modify a Protective Order that is currently in place through the District Attorney’s Office. All modification requests on an Emergency Protective Order of this nature needs to be directed to the District Clerk’s Office.

For all requests to Modify a Magistrate’s Order of Emergency Protection, please complete the following form and email to Christine Thillen.

Helpful Resources